[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry P.

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 15 16:59:15 UTC 2014

Congratulations Cathy on your entries and winning of the ribbons!!!

Congratulations to Lilly, to.  Let us know how the program goes.

Sorry to hear about your catastraphy, Joyce!
When I was in rehab at MRC, in Baltimore, I was running across the street to catch the bus.  I could hear it coming and I was catching it to go to Caitonsville College in Baltimore.  I caught my foot in a grate in the street and fell face forward into the street.  I had to crawl  out of the street.  Two ladies, driving a car, took me back to the center.  I had broken one ancle and sprained the other.   My mom had to come and get me.  I was bed riddon, on the family room couch for 10 days or more.
I have had other ancle and foot injories.  I can imagine what you are going through!

Get well, soon!

Terry, Henry and Sophie