[Nfb-krafters-korner] I can't believe it!

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 22:42:18 UTC 2014

Amen!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Henrietta Brewer via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 4:52 PM
To: Blindhands at aol.com; List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] I can't believe it!

Hey Joyce,
We don't have to go there. Our kids have to give us some room to grow as the
"old widdows" we are. lol

You might need some more training and you surely need to get stronger. But
we don't have to be shut ins.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/gary.brewer
%40comcast.net