[Nfb-krafters-korner] seashell motif needed

Sandra Streeter sandra.streeter at uwsect.org
Wed Sep 17 17:23:41 UTC 2014

Hello, all!

Wondered if anyone has ever done a motif in a crochet sweater that strongly resembles a seashell. I'm thinking of working in a teal for an aunt's Christmas present, using seashells alternating with popcorns (whose rounded shape h resemble pearls), with some cabling in between motifs. Also, could someone advise me on making a horizontal cable on a finished piece-the verticals, I've already figured out, and those get worked in as you go. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks!

Sandra Streeter
Receptionist
Gemma E. Moran United Way Labor Food Center
374 Broad St.
New London, CT 06320
860-237-3663

Do you know what this community needs? You!  When it comes to changing lives and advancing the common good, what this community needs is you. To give or volunteer, visit us at www.uwsect.org<http://www.uwsect.org/>.