[Nfb-krafters-korner] Short Row Shaping Class Coming Soon!

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 04:32:54 UTC 2014

Another technique I have started using is to use a locking stitch marker as
my beginning of row marker and then I use my brass stitch markers to count
to 9 and then I have some plastic rings that I use and let these count as
every 10 rows so that I have a built in abacus.

I started doing this when I grabbed a project bag with a sock in it and
didn't have anything to count the rows with.

Cindy S.