[Nfb-krafters-korner] Amazing Kathy

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 23:12:25 UTC 2014

Hi ladies,
Glad you enjoyed the class. Last night I finished my keychain, deciding that
four inches looked good. Today I began that 24 inch lanyard I was telling
all of you about. I want to let you know that it is much easier to handle
four 12 foot cords than we had feared. The lacing is slippery so although
there is a bit of tangling, the cord never snarls into a knot as happens
with yarn. so I have two or three inches done on the lanyard. What I thought
might be nice is to purchase some whistles to go on the lanyards for kids.
Does anyone know where I can purchase whistles?
Cathy F