[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all you crocheters --

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 13:10:14 UTC 2014

Hi all. I've been away for a long time doing other things. One of the aids
in the hospital where I am still located asked me after I made all those
crocheted eggs if I could make something for her baby who is due to be born
the end of October.
Does anyone know of a nice cuddley pattern for a baby hat and other infant
clothes?
It would be nice to give her something in addition to the egg. I gave her
the pattern for the egg so she could make more. Everyone loves those eggs.
Thanks in advance for any info.
Happy krafting.
--le