[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with decreasing the crown of a hat?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 22 13:25:45 UTC 2014

 Jill tought a hat with a decrease, but it creates gaps or you might  say, small air holes in the top of the hat.
Maybe she can give you the name of the hat.  All I remember is moving stitches and having to go behind the empty pegs.  This created the gaps I spoke about.  Not sure of the sequence.

Terry P.