[Nfb-krafters-korner] questions

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:45:03 UTC 2014

Debbie, we used to make  both place mats and throw rugs with those loopers,
but we used hand-made frames with nails pounded in them.  Then we slip
knotted the loops together.  The place mats wer two loops wide and three
long.  The throw rugs were four across and eight long.  We found a source to
buy the loops in bulk from a factory so they were more affordable.  I don't
suppose this is what you were looking for, but it brings back membories.
Ramona