[Nfb-krafters-korner] We need more classes!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 01:57:31 UTC 2014

How about some jewelry classes?  Everyone loves those classes.   How about
more email classes?  We get good attendance there.  How  about not waiting
for the last minute to consider doing a holiday or ornament  type of class.
Are you sick of the Holiday classes already?

How about something different?

Thank you for all the loom classes, but there are a lot of crafts out
there, so how about something different?

I am also looking for Monday Night Chats.

We need to work to at least tie last years numbers and we are getting close
 and running out of time.

Joyce