[Nfb-krafters-korner] arm knitting?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 21:04:08 UTC 2014

Hi Annette,

Your description of arm knitting really made my day. It certainly painted an
amusing picture. I understood what you were describing fully and good going
on that description. At the end you wrote: quote: Now, I have no idea what
you will do with your stitches if you get interrupted while you are working.
End quote.

My thought here is that I hope you have a picket fence or bed post handy.
<smile>

What I was wondering was what do folks make with their arm knitting and what
type of yarn or cord do they use.

This kind of reminds me of a class Barb taught awhile back that used a
decorative yarn and we made a scarf by making crocheted chain stitches with
our hands.
Cathy F