[Nfb-krafters-korner] about forwarding ads

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 21:27:04 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I notice that there are times when Joyce and others send ads to the list. I
am wondering if this might not be such a great idea. The reason I say that
is because often my antivirus tells be that there are bad links in the
message. I don't know why they are bad, but perhaps they are links to sites
that take information about your computer or send you spam or other
unpleasant possibilities.  Just a thought and warning for all of you. by the
way the exact message I receive, which was on Joyce's post regarding the
baby booties for example is, {disarmed}  so I never bother to open such
messages myself because it sounds dangerous, yikes.

Cathy F