[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm back with 2 requests

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 21:38:36 UTC 2014

Hello Lauren,

Welcome back, we still have a lot of traffic on this list, we crafters are
busy as bees. We only place patterns on the list if they have come from a
chat we've done that is open to all. That is the case with Terry K's
crocheted roses. However, we do post links to patterns and share them that
way.
many of us here are loom knitters, it being quite popular and we often have
classes available for all levels of loom knitting. So if you aren't a member
yet, you might want to consider joining krafters korner.

Meanwhile, if you post your email address below your signature, it will make
it easier for anyone who would be willing to send you a pattern privately.

Cathy F