[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easter colors and for sale day

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Apr 1 20:40:24 UTC 2015

I put the Easter colpors to use and made a cross.  I had some fancy cut, plastic canvas crosses, bought many years ago.
I made 2 and am finishing up edging it for a book mark or to be hung.  Frunt and back are the same.  The center is a sparkle cross, surrounded by yellow.  The top is blue and the bottom is black.  The left is red and the right is green.  I am edging it in white.
I may make some mini ones as key rings and leave out the cross, using the same color sceam.
I have a sample of a cross, bought at a craft fare, long ago.  It is solid, edged in lace.  I might take a stab at making some.  What do you all think of the idea.
This sample shows where the lace was attatched.  I think I can do a better job!

I made some cleanex pouches, for the small packs of cleanex, for convention.  Any ideas of something you would like me to make, that is easy to transport!

Also, what would you like to learn how to make.

I have some NFB 75 book marks and key chains, for sale, $5.00
The fancy Easter cross, book mark, $10
Other key chains, flowers, crosses diamond design, a few different heart designs, flags, patriotic star, all kinds of Christmas ornaments, all $5.00.
Cleanex pouches, $10
I also have loom knitted hats for $20
Baby sets for $25.00
A few scarves for $35.00
Hat and scarf sets for $50.00

You name it and hopefully, I can make it for you.
Shipping is extra.

Terry P