[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T Descriptive Video Device

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:32:18 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I might be the only person in this group who never used a descriptive video device(d vd)in the theater.
On Saturday,I went with Terry’s Sisters to see the movie Force Seven,Terry didn’t go because she doesn’t like high speed car chases,or shoot em ups (she says she sees enough of that stuff on the street in front of our house) (just kidding)(big grin)
The D V D made the movie much more enjoyable for me,because I didn’t have to keep asking what was happening on the screen.
For those of you who have never tried this device,find a movieat a theater that has these devices and try them out for yourselves.
Let’s keep working with the N F B to get the F C C and cable companies to make t v shows and movies accessible.
S K Henry