[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knitting with Tribe Yarn

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:48:42 UTC 2015

Hi Lovette,
Certain yarns such as Hometown U S A and Home Spun seem to fray or split when knitted on the loom,Wool eze Thick and Quick work well on the loom,but,would be too thick for a baby hat.
For baby hats or other hats I like to use 2 strands of Lion Brand or Caron soft yarns,or,Michael’s Loops and threads brand of yarn. These work up rather nicely.
As for the closeness of the stitches,try to knit 1 over 2 (E wrap the loom 3 times around,and then knit the bottom loop up and over the 2 top loops.
I hope that this helps you,and doesn’t completely confuse you.
Feel free to ask me,or Terry P.or Cathy F.or Barbara R.for more help.
Happy looming.
henry