[Nfb-krafters-korner] Let's keep it up!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 21:43:35 UTC 2015

Hello folks,

I just wanted to give you a little report and pep talk.  We had 69  classes
that were given in 2015.  We had a real rush of classes done in  December
to beat 2013 number of classes which were 63 classes given in  2013.  We want
to at least tie with last years numbers, but we want to  distribute these
numbers during the year.

It has been figured that if we give 6 classes per month we will top last
year's number.  Now I need to say we are on schedule.  As of the end  of
April we will have had 24 classes thus far this year.

We need to keep it up and going during these next spring and summer  times.

Classes are slowing down and we need to keep them going even thru the nice
times of weather and the winter no matter where you live.

I thank those of you who have come up with the idea of a monthly
class.[Dixie-dish towel-knit, Lindey-Origami, Catherine-knitted block  stitches]  We
will be starting a new monthly class being a Prayer Shawl  class.  This will
rotate,  teachers and methods with patterns of  shawls[knit, crochet, loom]

Cathy has been doing a class per month in a variety of projects[crochet,
macrame, loom].

So glancing over the above that leaves 1 or 2 classes per month to hit our
6 classes.  We would be happy to have more classes, but we will not be
cramming them in at the end of this year.

June 1st is not far off and that is the deadline to book your Xmas in
August classes and have the class proposals in for the first half of  August.
June 15 is the cut off for the second half of August Xmas in  August bookings
and class proposals.  Cathy has submitted her class for  August, come on
folks let's get thinking.  You can repeat classes done in  the past, too.

We are now accepting classes for the end of May, June, & July.  We  can do
conference telephone classes, email classes and soon we will be offering
telephone conference classes held at times conveniet for any time around the
world with local call in phone numbers.

So you folks who live down under, West coast, South Africa, Mexico,  etc.
Stay tune and we will let you know.

Joyce