[Nfb-krafters-korner] LM update

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 04:56:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

Thank you for all the love  and kind words that many of you have sent my way.

I Felt very weird working in the fact that I was pregnant in conversations with people so it was difficult for me to tell people, hey by the way, I am pregnant! Anyways… Cindy posted Zak's stats already so I hope you all saw that.

We are all at home and settling down finally. Erik loves being a big brother and you will see all four of us in Orlando this summer.

If any of you are on Facebook, find me and you can see all of my photos I have been posting of my family. If not, here is a photo I am attaching for anyone who would like to see. Be sure, if you are looking me up on Facebook, you spell my name correctly: Lisamaria Martinez, otherwise, you may not find me.

LM