[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Loom class posted!

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Apr 16 23:09:45 UTC 2015

Hi,
I didn't find a new loom class listed under classes. Also, whozit is no
longer our logo; I don't know what the new one is called.
Thanks
lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name.
God's grace:"Plunge a sponge into Lake Erie. Did you absorb every drop? Take
a deep breath. Did you suck the oxygenout of the atmosphere? Pluck a pine
needle from a
tree in Yosemite. Did you deplete the forest of foliage? Watch an ocean wave
crash against the beach. Will there never be another one?" -Max Lucado
my digital evangelism blog:w w w . ask in jesus name . o r g
my latest book is at:
w w w . a u d I b l e . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . c a t l I n e s . c o m
(take out the spaces to activate the links)