[Nfb-krafters-korner] stretchy bind off

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:54:13 UTC 2015

Hi Debbie, there are a couple of different stretchy bind off, I personally like the sewn type stretchy bind off where you measure out working yarn 3 times the size of your project, so if working in the round, wrap yarn around the loom 3x and cut, if working as a flat panel go back and forth the width of your project 3x, cut yarn.
Thread your yarn needle.
lay working yarn across front of 1st peg below the loop already on peg.
on 2nd peg, insert needle up thru loop on peg pulling working yarn all the way up thru
go across to peg 3 insert needle up thru loop
continue to the end and tie off.

I have not learned those stitches yet, so would be interested in a email class.
Barb