[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot: regarding info on Facebook

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 22:31:47 UTC 2015

We had quite a conversation about these short cuts on another list. They
don't work. So contact AFB was the advice and they can give you the special
address where Facebook wants to know. So if tips A and C work, tell them and
what adaptive equipment you use. If B doesn't work tell them. If they all
work tell them what you are using.

Warmly,
Becky and his royal fluffiness, Ills takes more admirers, grin, ims not
vain, toothy grin. Love Jake