[Nfb-krafters-korner] First Note

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 03:28:38 UTC 2015

Terry K.

I will not be at convention. My father's health is rather poor and my mother
is still recuperating from her surgery and I have a lot of responsibilities
around the house. Sadly, I probably won't be at another national convention
until after he passes (hopefully not soon).

Luckily, my state conventions are usually held locally and I get to attend
two days of that.

Cindy S.