[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Private Raffle

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 16:28:34 UTC 2015

I need to raise money in order to get to Orlando for Convention this  year.
   I am hoping you understand and hope you can help out the  President of
this division.  I will be listing some other things you might  be interested
in purchasing at the beginning of the month, but right now this is  what I
am looking for your help with.

I have made a flannel quilt measuring 54" by 65".  It has 2 layers of
flannel and a layer of batting.  It is a rag quilt and consists of 80  blocks.
The front side is Fall leaves in green, dark brown, burgandy,  tan.  The
back is burgandy.  There is a fringed edge around each block  and the burgandy
fringe comes up around each block.  It is super  soft.  The quilt has been
washed at least 2 times and machine dried for the  fabric to start the
fringing.  The fabric is cut and with the washing  process it frays.

1st Prize is the quilt, Second Prize is $100 and 3rd Prize is $50.

The raffle will be held on May 30th and I am selling the tickets for $5
each.

I have totally done this and used my own money.  This money will be  used
to help pay my expenses to go to Florida and pay back the funding I had
gotten last year and could not go.

I put a lot of time and work in this division and I have a lot of work to
do at Convention for the division.  I am hoping you can help me out and
purchase a couple of tickets.

Please contact me off list if you want some raffle tickets.  Folks can
just put cash in an envelope and be sure to send me your mailing address, so I
can mail back your tickets.

Joyce Kane
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)