[Nfb-krafters-korner] Figure 8 stitch

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 01:18:49 UTC 2015

The figure 8 stitch can be done on both the long loom and in the round. For the long loom, I place my slip knot on the 1st peg, go across the board carrying the yarn between pegs 1 and 2, then around peg 1, then back across the board between the second and third peg and around the second peg, continue in this manner all the way down the board.
Let me know if you need further clarification.
Barb