[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Seminars at Hadley Presents: Grow Wild! Gardening with Native Plants, and my Monday night chat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:33:48 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Don't forget I will be hosting a Monday night chat on May 4th on flower
arranging. I normally use my own wild flowers when making my arrangements.

Seminars at Hadley Presents: Grow Wild! Gardening with Native Plants
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Time: 3:00 PM CDT, 20:00 GMT
Have you ever been charmed by a field of wildflowers or a forest path lined
with ferns? Would you like to grow some of those same plants in your own
garden? This seminar will give you the basics of cultivating native plants
and flowers. We'll discuss the advantages of native gardening, some
varieties to try, and share resources to get started on your own wildflower
adventure.
Join Seminars at Hadley as Hadley gardening instructor and Vision
Rehabilitation Therapist Ed Haines shares his suggestions for moving beyond
the boundaries of your average gardening center choices to the fascinating
world of native plants. Dawn Turco, Hadley's senior vice president, will
moderate this 60-minute seminar. A question and answer session will be
included as part of the seminar.
This seminar is an audio presentation. Space in this seminar is limited.
Please only register if you are available to attend so that others are not
closed out. Register for Grow Wild! Gardening with Native Plants on May 6.

Container Gardening and Herb Gardening
Are you interested in gardening? After registering for the latest seminar on
gardening with native plants, check out our Container Gardening course and
past Seminar at Hadley: Have a Great Thyme with Herbs.

Cathy F