[Nfb-krafters-korner] guide dog mittens

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 15:20:27 UTC 2015

I will have some of these mittens for sale at Convention.  I created  this
pattern myself.  So I will not teach it.

I worked on this pattern over a year ago to come up with something
workable, practical, etc.  I only have a couple of pairs so far that I will  be
bringing to Convention.  I will see if I get the time to make some  more.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a pair of these, special order them
and you can have a choice of color or colors.  One is a regular mitten to
fit one hand and the other is made so you can hold the harness, leash and
still  have your palm to grip the harness and keep that hand warm.  So you do
get  a matching pair of mittens/hand cover.

Joyce