[Nfb-krafters-korner] Needle threader ? Joyce/Dixie

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 27 15:59:08 UTC 2015

Joyce and Dixie,

I know I purchased some needle threader from you a little while back Joyce,
and they are ok, but not the ones I have been looking for. I hope Dixie
would know these threaders as they are used for counted cross stitch. The
threaders I am looking to find have NO wire at all, but where the wire is is
a flat part of the same metal that you hold where you place the thread. No
wire to bend or break. The hand hold is is a flat metal triangle and the end
threader is an extension from the holder but thin enough to go thru the
needle eye. I do not like the wire type, but use them and if anyone out
there knows of these threaders will you please let me know a name or a
company, I had one for many years but can not seem to find them now, they
are an older product. Thanks.

Terry K