[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pom poms

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 19:31:10 UTC 2015

Hi,
you can use a piece of card stock or a couple of your fingers.  cut a strand
of yarn about 7 inches in length and set aside.  take the yarn and wrap it
around about 25 - 30 times.  now get your piece of cut yarn and slide it
underneath your loops which are either on the card stock or on your fingers.
tie this strand into a tight knot binding all your loops together.  now take
your scissors and snip the opposite end of the loops so that they are  all
single strands.  you can now trim around the pom pom to make it more even
and round.

Jill