[Nfb-krafters-korner] need your help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 22:31:11 UTC 2015

We need your help in Orlando at the NFB Convention this year.  We need  to
be able to count on each of you during Convention to help out at Krafters
Korner and the NFB Krafters Division table in the exhibit hall.

These are the dates and times we need to fill.  Please check your
schedules and voulunteer to help us spread the word about Krafters Korner.

July 5 12 noon to 5 PM
We need help with the meet & greet and the Make & Take.  You  can pencil in
a minimum of 2 hours.

July 6

11 a.m.- 5 P.M.
I will be at the table all day, but I do need help and breaks  If you  can
schedule in 2 hour time slots that would be very helpful.

July 7 I think 9 A.M.-5 P.M.

I will be thereand can do 2 hours 11 A.m.-1 P.M.  JK So need to cover  the
table at other times

Joyce