[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hey Theresa

Theresa C. Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:23:00 UTC 2015

thanks! Yes I am quite well…smiley. I still love safety pin beading…but the supplies are stored in our pod..while we are living in this cozy studio apartment…let me know who is interested…and maybe we can do a beginner class with a kit from another company…

Theresa

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.
www.seektheson.org

Fostering reconciliation, reflection & recreation for the disabled and the greater community