[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cord for Pony Beads

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 00:32:03 UTC 2015

Were you braiding it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joyce Kane via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 7:58 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: blindhands at aol.com
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Cord for Pony Beads

Yes, it is plastic and they make key chains out of it.  Going back years it
had a tougher feel to it and it was not as plastic feeling.  It wasknot as
slippery.

I use to go up to the play ground every day during the summer and work on
these all day long.  I won a few crafting contests in town with my Gimpe
work.

I drove them all crazy by adding more strands then the usual 4.  I remember
the 12 strand corkscrew, that took a prize.

Joyce one.