[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership for 2015-2016

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 00:23:13 UTC 2015

Membership for 2015-2016 is due for all teachers and students wanting to
give or take classes in August.

Please visit our website and go to our PayPal link.  You do not have to be a
member of PayPal to send payment.

All these Xmas in August classes I am sure you will find some you want to
take.

Any new folks, who have just joined us, you can pick out a "Try It Class"
which entitles you to take your choice 1 free class no matter how many days
the class is.  After that we hope you will want to take more and become a
paid member.

If any one needs our treasurer's mailing address, please contact me off list
at:
Blindhands at aol.com

Joyce