[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Purchase

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 19:21:48 UTC 2015

You tell me what you want and what fabric theme and I will cut them for you.

If I pick out random fabric, it might not be the color or theme you are
looking for.

I can send you a list of appliques I have.

I have a wonderful Fall collection:
Pumkin, 2 different leaves and an acorn with separate top on acorn.  I have
a selection of fall fabrics for this in cottons or flannels.

Let me know what you are thinking about.

Joyce