[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mini Craft for everyone

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 3 18:50:42 UTC 2015

When I was a kid, I made a farm zoo for a class project!  I saved the plastic, tomato cages for my zoo cages.  We bought a large cork bord and sprayed it green.  We put down masking tape to create side walks.  I used bread ties to connect my cages and so the cages would lift up, for a way to open them.  We bought plastic animals and It was ready to go!
We might have added more detail.  I was just a kid, maybe 50 years ago!!!

Terry P.