[Nfb-krafters-korner] Catherine & Dixie's classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 22:03:29 UTC 2015

There will be a delay in getting these 3 classes up and going.  Some how
David did not receive the classs list until today.

I sent it out to him over a week ago.  I sent it out again the middle of
last week.  I put a email out on the Reader's list last night and got a
response from him.

Totally unlike him so after I heard from him I sent these 3 class lists out
again.  He contacted me and said he got them, but will be busy today &
Tuesday.

So sit tight there and it will be up soon.

Joyce