[Nfb-krafters-korner] Miniatures: Resources

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Aug 4 12:12:14 UTC 2015

Hi to all,
I was searching for something and came across the site mentioned below. It
seems one can print out a lot of things in different scales and sizes on
paper and also on fabric.
http://www.printmini.com/printables/p1.html
I am also fascinated by all the ideas mentioned for creating scenes using
miniatures. I have around 300 or so erasers in all shapes and sizes. I think
they could come in handy as part of a scene or two.
I know that there are some sites that will let you print stuff like wall
paper, tiles and so on for your dollhouse or scene.
One such site with lots of info is about.com. Just type in miniature on the
search box on the site and it will take you to a sub-section of the site
with lots of info and printables.
If I remember correctly I have also seen miniatures and related stuff on
sites like ebay.
To me, part of the fun is searching for things you might need once you have
the basic idea. Then, as you search, you sometimes come across new ideas for
things to create or buy.
HTH
Lindy