[Nfb-krafters-korner] another craft from the old days!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Aug 4 13:20:42 UTC 2015

Does anyone remember key punch cards!  We made reaths by folding the corners in, to a point, where the holes were, of many key punch cards.  We stapled the card, creating a point.  These pointed cards were stapled or glued to a cardboard ring.  Then you spraye painted the reath, gold or I guess any color.  We then decorated the middle with greenery!
This was back when I was in college, over 29 years ago!!!
I have 29 years with the Federal government!

Terry P.