[Nfb-krafters-korner] another craft from the old days!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 18:53:18 UTC 2015

I am sure they have this year's Holiday craft out already.  Give a search on
the internet.

Going back a long time ago wen I was into making and selling my dolls
wholesale, I remember going tto New York City for the Toy show in Vebruary.
It had all the toys manufactures  showing off to the nuyers what would be
popular for Christmas and taking orders then.  These manufactuers were
working on next year's already.

I was invited by one of my wholesale accounts to go to the show.

Joyce