[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everyone to Kentreene

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:36:52 UTC 2015

Hello Kentreene
You wrote:

I have always been interested in arts and craft. However, I thought that I
had limitations and that I could not do pretty much anything because I
cannot see to do it. But this group has taught me different. And I am
excited. I can learn and share so many new ways to create art on my own.

Your sentiment is exactly the goal of crafter's Korner and you expressed it
so well. I bet Joyce, who started this group nine years ago, is smiling
right now!

Cathy F