[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hetti's tee shirt rug

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:00:35 UTC 2015

I wind the starting thread round that peg to get it out of the way. This is
my first try with the t-shirt yarn, think that's why I made the mistake,
hopefully learnt something from this mistake, smiles.
I finished my carpet this evening. It doesn't look too bad for a first. It
is also larger than it seemed to be while still on the loop.

Hettie

Join me at my WordPress Blog and tell me what you think
http://hettiewoehler.wordpress.com