[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everyone to Kentreene

Kentreene kentreene at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 23:50:03 UTC 2015

:-) I'm glad that it makes a difference to everyone when someone finds this group to be helpful. Because I know I do. And I haven't even really started yet. I know once I register for a class and really get started I'm going to have so much fun and be so proud of myself. My husband is already excited when I talk about the different things I have seen you guys teach or talk about and a chat group.

Kentreene Anderson