[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lindy Thanks

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 6 15:12:02 UTC 2015

Lindy,

Wanted to thank you for the website you posted on Printable Minis. Finally
had a chance to look at it. It is Wonderful, had printables for everything
from movie posters to pizza boxes and everything in between. I love the
site. Yes, getting someone to cut them might be a probable but I will work
with it. When I do a theme it is always difficult to get the little things
like crayon boxes and tissue boxes you need to fill the scene, but this site
is great, will look for cutters. Thanks.Terry K