[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cord for Pony Beads

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 01:38:50 UTC 2015

Minh,

What would you say are the most used colors of the satin rattail? I'm
putting together an order of other stuff and want to get some and don't want
to need to order again right away. I found a deal on Amazon for 18 colors in
10 yard lengths. But, it turned out that delivery was quoted a month out. It
was I think a foreign company. So, I was leery.

Greg