[Nfb-krafters-korner] To Jake

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:23:00 UTC 2015

Yall have way to much fun. I don't have any doggy friends here and it's hard
to get away with anything. But, I know he can't see me and I love to sneak
up and lick his ear real good. He can't stand it. How do yall keep them
humans from giving you pills? He's giving me Benadryl and I spit it out if I
can. Today, he slipped it in by giving me a big piece of ham. That wasn't
fair.

Tammy