[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knit Ornaments Class

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 7 23:32:35 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

I know we are scheduled to start class today, but to my knowledge Dave has
not set up the class list yet. There are 31 of us. Once we receive the
notice the list is up, I will send out a post and ask everyone to check in.
Those are our marching orders from our leader. Hang in there with us. We
should be underway soon. There have been problems with the server. Some of
us are still not getting messages from Catherine's class.

Thanks for your patience,

Karen