[Nfb-krafters-korner] holiday wreath, which frame should I get?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 01:47:52 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Here is a link to Joann's and Michael's for the wreath you will need for
class.

We are making a 12 inch wreath. However, If you purchase more cord than
quoted in the supplies section, then go ahead and buy a larger wreath if you
prefer.

Here's the link to the wreath frame at Joanne's:

http://www.joann.com/panacea-products-box-wire-wreath-frame-12-in/3182433.ht
ml#q=wreath%2Bframe&start=3

Here's the one for Michaels.  On the page for this one, the size has to be
selected.  I did that and the link below came up.

http://www.michaels.com/ashland-wire-wreath-fraom/M10174333.html?dwvar_M1017
4333_color=Dark%20Green#q=wreath+frame&start=1

both of these wreath frames cost $2.99 but I did not check on the shipping.
I was in Michael's today and picked one up. I also purchased some ribbon
with wire in it for making a bow.
Cathy F