[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Card Sale

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 03:54:55 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am the chairperson of the braille greeting card committee. I want all of
you to know that I appreciate your ideas.
I am certain once things settle down and we get into our stride we will be
able to add other varieties of cards such as holiday, birthday and thank
you.
Also, boxes of cards may be sold at some point in the future, but we think
it is better to wade in slowly and see how things go.

At the moment the committee is attempting to set up a strategy by which all
of you who wish to do so can help us sell cards at your state convention or
to your friends. Ramona will be contacting you to speak with you privately
about this when she gets back in town.

Generally, the plan is that anyone who wishes to sell cards will receive a
kit containing a sample of each card with a message inside it. you will also
receive a braille and large print list of all of the greetings currently
available. Once you receive your kit, you can show it to potential customers
. they will choose which picture card they wish and also the saying that
they want placed in the card. They place this order with you, giving you
their address and phone number . you then send the order to me via email
and I will ship it to them. as for how the cards will be paid for, Ramona
will speak with you about this and arrange a way that will work best for
you. you can collect the money and send it to our treasurer yourself, or
send the customer to our PayPal site to pay for the cards themselves.

If you have further questions, keep them in mind to ask Ramona when she
calls you.

I don't have any sample kits available yet. But I should have them ready in
the next couple of weeks.

Cathy F