[Nfb-krafters-korner] Leather kit prices

Blindhands blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 15:55:10 UTC 2015

Jack advised that we could get pick up kids at hobby lobby and he would teach that way or if the majority of us pick up same kit he would teach the group he's also willing to I check the kids and hobby lobby they do not come with any tools but they do have kits over there to take a look at7

Sent from my iPhone