[Nfb-krafters-korner] Billow yarn from Knit Picks

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 03:22:49 UTC 2015

Hi Minh,

Lion Brand cotton-ease is a 4-ply acrylic cotton blend yarn, primarily
cotton. It is very soft. I made a hotplate and two pot holders from it. the
only thing I don't like about this yarn is that it does not have many color
choices.

As for Billow yarn, I was thinking about using it once myself, but someone
told me that it was uneven with think and thicker spots in the yarn and I
didn't think I would like to work with that type of yarn myself.

Good luck with your project.

Cathy F