[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Needle question

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:42:28 UTC 2015

Perhaps you could put a pen friend label on an index card, punch a hole in the card put a fabric covered ponytail holder through the hole and then put that ponytail holder around the needles. I like the ponytail holders better than plain rubber bands because they don't seem to leave a residue when they age.

Shelbi