[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce's class

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 11 15:54:30 UTC 2015

Joyce,

Again, thanks for a great No Sew blanket/Pillow class last night. I learned
something new to try and anyone who did not attend missed a neat craft. I
was trying to take notes, but had to run in and out and I would like you or
Henrietta to check my facts to make sure I have it correct or make
corrections so I can file it. Thanks

1.Use fleece or Flannel.

2.Pillow Use ¾ yards, cut 2 squares 22 inches each. Use a 14 pillow form.
Pin squares right side together. Cut sides, 3. Four inches in, wide one and
two third apart, or make a template. Turn after 3 sides done. Can cut 4 inch
square off each corner if desired. Place form in material after turning and
knot fourth side.

3.Blanket, baby size 2 pieces one and one half yard. Full size 2 yards each.
Place right sides together, pin and cut fringe, square corner. Do 3 sides,
turn.

This is basic info, is it correct?

Terry K